Friday, November 25, 2011

November 16

This week we (my observation partner and I) each presented a lesson in K. Robs class. I demonstrated an abstract tree project for one of the second grade classes. Here is the link to the video of my lesson. This was a good experience, primarily because I've never really had an opportunity to lead a class before. Over all the class I taught was very well behaved. I thought it went fairly well K. Rob said that the main thing I need to work on is my volume. I did expect this because I do tend to be relatively soft-spoken. However I was glad that my vocal speed was fairly good. I feel that this class did very well with the project. The objective of the project was to utilize warm or cool colors in the creation of their abstract trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment